Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Words of Wisdom

Atticus has been dropping knowledge again, and darn if it isn't funny stuff. Here are just a few of the gems he's laid on us lately:

*Blue is my favorite color because I have blue shirts.

*I can't write because I'm not an artist. That's why I'm not a grow-up yet.

*Do you want a beer?

*I made a shopping list, eggs, macaroni and cheese, cookies, and wine-ade. I sure wish we had more chicken.

*Where the hell is the phone?

*I was a cookie, but now I'm pie. I can change.

*Daddy get mad, just like Donald Duck.

*May I please open a present now?

*Soda is for breakfast.

*I drawed in my belly button.

*Papa has sand in his ears.

*That made me scream like a little girl.

*I'm made of bones, brains, skin and farts. So is Zane. And Mickey Mouse.

There's more- stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are very funny...Atticusisms. Now about that "where the hell is the phone", just where in the hell did he learn to say that????

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! That kid is too funny...I especially like what he's made of, definitely takes after his farter...I mean father!!