Monday, August 07, 2006

Even Bunnies Can Be Scary

Zane has a mobile above his bed that was at one time decorated with various "cuddly" animals. Over the coarse of his time in lock-down they have mysteriously vanished. I had assumed that they had come loose and managed to fall under the crib and/or been raked into a pile of other cuddly things. I'm not saying that didn't happen, but I'm starting to develop another theory.

I suspect the rabbit. He is the lone survivor. He just hangs there, silent and stoic, guarding the entrance to Zane's crib. It reminds me of Fatal Attraction. He shows no sign of remorse or loss. I fear that he is mocking me.

Zane does not seem to care one way or the other. He does not care for conspiracy theories. He has a rabbit guarding his crib, and that's okay with him.

No comments: