Friday, February 17, 2006

New Addition Completed or Corner Gets Makeover

Zane Harrison Honea was born on 2/15/06 at 11:08 in the morning. He weighed in at 7lbs. 9 oz., about 2 pounds less than Atticus showed up with. As you can see above, Atticus was not very interested in connecting with his younger sibling upon their first meeting. However, as evidenced by the lead photo on this page, he came around.
That being the case, we here at Atticus' Corner have decided to go ahead and keep Zane in the mix. Therefore, this site will now be called A2Z. Get it? I know- it's clever.


1 comment:

Derby said...

I just thought I would tell ya that Elaine loves the picture of you three together. I think she teared up and shit. Had to throw in a little tough talk. Man I wish I could spell for shit Elaine calls me on it every time. I'm drifting arent I'm sorry you guys look beautiful. O did I mention that I've had a couple beers that explains it all the staying up late knowing that I have to take care of jr tomorrow. Tue my long day morning till bedtime yaaaa.