Monday, November 14, 2005

Chicken Little Review


The sky fell. It was cute. Tricia and Atticus laughed quite a bit. I didn't find it nearly as humorous as its Pixar counterparts, or the Dreamworks movies(Shrek, Madagascar, Ice Age)for that matter. It was good, don't get me wrong, but to me the jokes seemed forced and obvious and there weren't nearly as many gags for the parents like those that I've come to expect from the above mentioned films.

Atticus called the theater "Chicken Little's house", and was not happy when we left. He was tired when we got there and I didn't think he would make it through, but he sat upright and riveted the entire time- a true mark of a good film in any parent's book. Since then he has mentioned Chicken Little pretty often, even falling asleep mumbling his name.
Me: Atticus, do you give Chicken Little 5 stars?
Atticus: yesh

No comments: